- November 30, 2016
- Vietnamese Web site is open
- November 30, 2016
- Electronic Direct Drive Lockstitch Button Sewer (Short remaining thread spec.) BE-438FX II
- Electronic Direct Drive Lockstitch Bar Tacker (Short remaining thread spec.) KE-430FX II/ KE-430FS II
- October 31, 2016
- Sewing data programming software PS-300B, version upgrade
- May 30, 2016
- Single Needle Direct Drive Straight Lock Stitcher with Thread Trimmer S-7100A
- April 1, 2015
- Single Needle Direct Drive Lock Stitcher with Electronic Feeding System with Thread Trimmer
November 30, 2016
- Electronic direct drive lockstitch bar tacker (Short Remaining Spec.) KE-430FX II
Electronic direct drive lockstitch bar tacker (Short remaining thread spec.) KE-430FS II
Electronic direct drive lockstitch button sewer (Short remaining thread spec.) BE-438FX II
Stable thread tightening and thread trimmer when sewing from light materials to medium materials and heavy materials. They minimize the disposition of thread ends.
May 30, 2016
With Brother-developed direct drive motor and cutting-edge technology, S-7100A offers user-friendly operation and high speed sewing without oil staining.
April 1, 2015
The world's first lock stitch sewing machine which adopts the Electronic Feed Control directly connected with a stepping motor.
September 5, 2014
The machine provides stable sewing and offers excellent durability.
February 25, 2014
With the world's top-class sewing speed, this machine provides high and stable sewing quality while achieving energy savings. The enlarged sewing area enables for a wide range of materials and applications.
Brother has established its original "Brother Green Label" for the products, in conformity with ISO 14021 and JIS Q14021.
The use of the restricted substances such as lead, cadmium, hexavalent chromium is absolutely within the regulation values. Brother has been providing all its products in accordance with the RoHS* Directive for all market areas(excluding machine tools).
* The RoHS Directive(the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment) came into effect in the EU in July 2006.
For consultations or inquiries about products, functions, operations and repair of the products