On the design page click on the Photos tab to upload new photos and add new frames to your project.
To add a new photo to your template, click on an empty photo frame on your project. Please note that you need a photo frame on the page to insert a photo. If you don’t have a photo frame on the page, you can click on "Add photo frame" to get the selection from the application library.
Click on "Add photo" button to upload your photo to the frame.
Click the "Browse for new photos" button to select what image you want to upload. You can select JPEG, GIF or PNG image file from your own computer or web services (Facebook, Dropbox).
* If you have already uploaded some photos to your project, the thumbnails will appear in the dialog. You can select one and click on the "Add to frame" button to upload.
Click the "PC" or “Web Services” to select the images you want to upload. For “Web Services”, you are requested to choose the service and enter your login information first. You can upload maximum 20 images at one time.
Once you selected your photos, the "Upload your photos" window will show the list of files.
If you change your mind and want to remove a file from the list, select the photo (it will be highlighted in the selection) and click on "Remove item from list".
If you have selected more than one photo from your collection and decided to remove them all, click on the "Remove all items from list" link.
Remove item from list link and Remove all items from list link
If you want to add more photos, click the "Browse for files" button. You will repeat the process above while new photos are being added to the list.
Click the "Upload now" button to complete the upload process. If, at any time, you want to stop the upload, click the "Stop upload" button.
Once uploaded successfully, the thumbnails will appear in the dialogue. Please choose one and click "Add to frame". The photo will appear in the frame.
* If you want to replace the photo, select the frame and click the "Edit photo" button. You’ll see the "Replace" button to re-upload or re-select another one.
* Once uploaded, the thumbnails will also appear in the Photo Library as thumbnail images. If you want to add the photo to other frames, select the photo you want to use from the Photo Library and drag it onto frames. See "Add photo to Project" for more details.
* You can also upload photos by clicking on the "Upload new photos" button above the Photo Library.
When the upload is complete, you'll get a confirmation in the Upload your photos window.
From here you can either return to upload more photos (click the "Upload more photos" button) or you can return to the Photos page by clicking the "Finished uploading" button.
You'll see the photos you just uploaded in the Photo Library as thumbnail images
To add a photo to your project, select the photo you want to use from the Photo Library and drag it onto the project canvas.
You can add a photo to a photo frame.
* If you don't have a photo frame on the page, you can click on "Add photo frame" to get the selection from the application library.
Or, you can add it directly on the canvas.
Select the frame or photo you wish to edit. A black box will appear around your selection.
You can adjust the size of your selection by dragging the arrows on the corners of the selection box and rotate the selection by using the rotate toggle at the top.
Edit Photo and Photo Frame by using the Photo toolbar
To adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation or Hue of the photo, click on the selected button on the Photo toolbar and move the bar on the slider until you are happy with your new settings.
When you edit using the Fade slider, you make changes to both the photo and the photo frame.
If you have a photo within a frame, click the "Edit photo" button and find the "Zoom" button. You can change the size of the photo using the slider bar on the "Zoom" button.
Click the "Edit photo" button, and you'll see arrows on the photo. You can move your photo by clicking each arrow from side to side, or up and down.