Buttonhole Sewing Machine
Electronic Direct Drive Lockstitch Button Holer
- Less sewing troubles with the newly designed hook
- Beautiful sewing finishes even fine patterns
- High energy saving by direct drive system
- Easy and operator-intuitive operation panel
- Comfortable sewing with less noise
|Usage||Cutter length||Max. sewing width||Max. button hole length||Height of presser foot||Max. sewing speed|
Electronic Eyelet Button Holer
- Fine finishing of button holes.
- Max. sewing speed 2,500 sti/min improves productivity.
- Large arm pocket allowing smooth material handling.
- Easy-to-use operation panel.
Double chain stitch
|Stitch pitch||Zigzag width||Height of work clamp||Sewing length||Taper bartack length||Max. sewing speed|
To view PDF files
Adobe Reader® is required to view PDF format files. Please click here to download this software. (This link goes to the website of Adobe Systems Incorporated.)
To view moving pictures
Windows Media Player is required to view movies. Please click here to download this software (This link goes to the website of Microsoft Corporation.)
Brother has established its original "Brother Green Label" for the products, in conformity with ISO 14021 and JIS Q14021.
The use of the restricted substances such as lead, cadmium, hexavalent chromium is absolutely within the regulation values. Brother has been providing all its products in accordance with the RoHS* Directive for all market areas(excluding machine tools).
* The RoHS Directive(the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment) came into effect in the EU in July 2006.
- Lock Stitch Sewing Machinep
- Twin Needle Lock Stitch Sewing Machine
- Twin Needle Split Needle Bar Lock Stitch Sewing Machine
- Zigzag Lock Stitch Sewing Machine
- Buttonhole Sewing Machine
- Button Attaching Machine
- Bar Tacking Machine
- Programmable Electronic Pattern Sewing Machine
- Sewing Data Programming Software
- Double Chain Stitch Sewing Machine
- Blind Stitch Sewing Machine
- ISM Top Page
For consultations or inquiries about products, functions, operations and repair of the products