Labelling SDK (b-PAC)
The b-PAC* Software Development Kit is a software tool for Microsoft® Windows® that allows customized labels to be printed from within your own applications.
Although knowledge of popular programming languages (such as Microsoft® Visual Basic® or Visual C++®) is essential in order to use this software, only a few simple lines of code are necessary to control b-PAC and print your labels.
- *: b-PAC (Brother P-touch Application Component.)
There are five steps needed to integrate Brother labelling system into your application using b-PAC:
- Open a link between your program and b-PAC.
- Instruct b-PAC which pre-defined template to use (this was created previously in the standard P-touch Editor label design software).
- Replace the field names on this template with the required text, barcodes and images.
- Instruct b-PAC to send the template to the P-touch printer driver.
- Close the link to b-PAC.
Many industries and applications can benefit from Brother labeling system and b-PAC, such as:
- Information Technology
- Facilities Management
- Account and Stock Management