What is Google Cloud Print™?
Google Cloud Print™ is a service provided by Google that allows you to print to a printer registered to your Google account using a network-compatible device, such as a mobile phone or computer, without installing the printer driver on the device.
Google Cloud Print™ is a technology that connects your printers to the web. You can use Google Cloud Print™ to make your home and work printers available from the applications you use every day.
- Compatible operating systems :
Chrome OS™ / Android™ 2.1 or greater / iOS 3.0 or greater
- Compatible applications that can be used for printing :
Applications for Chrome OS™ / Google Chrome™ browser / Google Drive™ for mobile / Gmail™ webmail service for mobile
- Supported Brother products:
Click here to see the list of Google Cloud Print™ compatible Brother products.(Jump to the PDF file:18 KB. Opening new Window.)
Visit the Google website (http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/apps.html) for more information about compatible operating systems and applications.
- In order to use Brother Google Cloud Print Service, you must connect your Brother machine to a network. For information about how to connect your Brother machine to a network, see the Quick Setup Guide.
- For more information about the Google Cloud Print™ function, see the Google Cloud Print™ Guide.
- The latest Quick Setup Guide and Google Cloud Print Guide are available in the Manuals section of Brother Solutions Center.
- Services and functions may be limited depending on devices and applications.
See http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint for more details.
Click here to go to Brother Solutions Center.